Part 5: Decisions and Deployment
This five-part series describes not only measurement concepts, but also a complete process for its use, including deployment in the IT industry and other industries.
- Part 1 enables you to understand the importance of measurement and the QAI approach to it.
- Part 2 will help you learn basic measurement concepts required of any measurement program.
- Part 3 shows you how to assess your readiness to measure, and know prerequisites to such a program.
- Part 4 describes how to utilize a 5-step measurement process.
- Part 5 illustrates how to use measurement for decision making and understand how to deploy it.
Is your organization managing by fact or instead
managing by "gut" or "hip
shooting"? Are you collecting what is easy,
rather than what is needed? Does management
support you? Is measurement data actually used to make
process improvements? Is your measurement
program universally respected? Do you have a
Find out what it takes to brush these problems
aside, not simply with quick fixes and corrections,
but also with the thoroughness that only comes with a
great process connected to world-class concepts.
Abstract: Part 5
shows how to use measurement data to make decisions,
including process inputs, toolbox, and workbench.
Worksheets assist in this process. A five task process for measurement deployment is
discussed, including program piloting, marketing, user
training, implementation, and management by fact.
Conducted Wed. June 3, 2009.
Want all 5 WEBinars in the series for $109.95, a
$14.80 discount? Click