Stephen A. Bender, PMP, CSQA, CSTE, CQE, Master Practitioner
in NLP, Certified Language and Behavior Consultant
- 30+ years experience
- Certified Language & Behavior Consultant
- Certified NLP Trainer and Consultant
- Listed in The Yearbook of Authorities, Experts, and
- Life member of the International Registry of Who's Who
- Selected to join the Citizen's Ambassador Program chaired by President Reagan
- Consulted FedEx to correct certain IT quality deficiencies leading FedEx to win The Baldrige Quality Award
- Saved another customer $11.8 Million dollars in a 30 minute consultation
- Top-to-bottom overhauls in Fortune 500s of quality processes, project activities, interpersonal communication methods, requirements gathering techniques, and strategic planning methods
- Average productivity gain people have found using his project productivity techniques is a factor of two, with triple and quadruple effectiveness
- Contributed material for books on testing, standards, human resources, and written for The Journal of Quality and Participation, Denver Business Journal, Government Computer News, Industry Week, The Capital District Business Review, and others
- Author of How to Achieve a Total Quality Life, a nationally advertised audio tape series on the relationship between quality of personal and professional life as seen on CNN, Lifetime, and Channel America
- Author of the book Managing Projects Well, on "What they don't teach you in project management school"
For printable biographies for both of us, click here.