Guidelines to using our WEBinars
In GeneralClick on "WEBinar preparation" within each WEBinar description.
See our Customer Satisfaction and Return Policy, for more information.
Address detailed questions via our "Frequently Asked Questions" and get an overview at our WEBinars page as needed.
For LIVE WEBinars
1. Live WEBinar registration closes one day before event.
2. We usually close registration on the same day as the test WEBinar, at the end of the day. If you use this test two days before the WEBinar event as the only way to make a registration decision, you may not be able to register in time. Further, if you have not done any needed pre-conditioning, and do this test first, you may not have time to complete this task, especially if server administrators are involved. Many server administrators have work backlogs and may need long lead times. No refunds or exchanges for no-shows or un-conditioned PCs or servers.
3. The test WEBinar may contain additional login details and times.
4. When you get your meeting link test it immediately, even before the meeting starts.
5. Plan one registration order per attendee, especially at different sites and for individual recertification credit. We also encourage small groups using a speakerphone and projection monitor in a conference room under one registration.
6. The email address you give for registration must be readily accessible at the same location from which you will be attending.
Logging into the Live WEBinar
1. It's not a bad idea, when logging into a Live WEBinar, to close all other browsers and most other applications to prevent processing contentions that can interfere with the "handshake" transmission on the web, leading to connectivity errors.
2. Be sure your PC, browser cache, spam blocker, and server firewall are pre-conditioned: the test WEBinar is the most important conditioning test you can run. No refunds or exchanges for no-shows or un-conditioned PCs or servers.
3. Unbelievably, for live WEBinars some firewalls are so slow that dial-up performance can be much faster. (This becomes especially apparent during the live meeting.)
For On Demand WEBinars
1. Test your On Demand link immediately before you need the On Demand contents.
2. On Demand link available for 7-14 days after order only once the recording is made and posted to our website for you to download.
3. Individual license permits one order for one person; do not share purchased links with others, who can purchase their own.