Welcome to the Test WEBinar Login.
You have two options.
new users, new platforms, new firewall/security settings
the test WEBinar.
When logging in to the test WEBinar, login as a guest.
If you are prompted to install a browser
add-in by Adobe, we recommend you approve it; it is not
If test is active (on dates to the right) follow screen
If test is inactive screen should say meeting has not
Testing is complete.
only way to be 100% sure you can connect to the live event on
WEBinar day, even if you usually have no Internet connectivity
problems, is to login to our test WEBinar.
It only takes you a few minutes.
Test WEBinar is active during the dates and times below, and
is inactive (and available) at all other times, 24/7.
Testing during inactive times is nearly as comprehensive.
Comprehensive (active) test WEBinar dates and times
8:00 am - 8:00 pm USA Eastern Time
May 23, 27, 30, 2013
- Confirm that your system meets
- Assure you have Flash 10.3 or higher installed via Flash
version check (if needed, uninstall
- We recommend running the WEBinar
- Be sure you can get emails from us; which
- Be sure you can connect and download from certain
- Run the Acrobat
Connect Meeting connection test (browser add-in test may not
work yet); view demo then click link
- Login to our test WEBinar:
- If, during login, you are prompted to install a browser
add-in by Adobe, we recommend you approve it. (If you
are not permitted to install the add-in, that will be OK.
The test, and the WEBinar, will still work; performance may
be degraded, and problem diagnosis may be more difficult.)
- When logging in to the test WEBinar, login as a guest
(not a registered user, even if you are registered
for the WEBinar).
- Begin login by clicking
Proper response after login to an active test:
You will get a screen with several display groups, called pods; follow instructions on
screens, entering a chat and optionally downloading sample file,
Proper response after login to an inactive test:
You will get a screen saying: "The meeting has not yet started. You will be able to access the meeting once the host arrives. Please wait."
Do not wait; close windows returning here.
- Then, Test
Testing is complete.
- Resolve connectivity issues with your system administrator prior to
- Pre-test your live meeting link, login, and password early
Login instructions for live meeting
Either dial in and login 10 minutes early for a live WEBinar Orientation or
watch the WEBinar Orientation
movie ** in advance.
We ask all participants to be dialed in and logged in 5 minutes early for
- Note your registration email for detailed phone numbers, passcodes,
links, logins, passwords
- Dial into telephone teleconference first, then enter your passcode
- Use emailed meeting link to join the meeting; we suggest accepting
add-in if prompted
- Login with your email address (your login) and password; do not enter as
If you'd like a quick demo of Adobe Connect perhaps for your own use click
* To download the WEBinar Preparation movie files for later viewing, via
Windows Internet Explorer using "Save Target As," saving all
the files in the same folder without changing the file names: (Then click
on first downloaded file to playback)
To download the WEBinar Orientation movie files for later viewing, via
Windows Internet Explorer using "Save Target As," saving all the files in the same folder
without changing the file names: (Then click on first
downloaded file to playback)