What is a WEBinar?
This page includes the following for live WEBinars and On Demand
- recommended tests
- configuration instructions
- Go to test WEBinar now to assure
- Resolve connectivity issues with your system administrator prior
to meeting login
- Pre-test your live meeting link, login, and password early
Either dial in and login 10 minutes early for a live WEBinar
Orientation or watch the WEBinar
Orientation movie in advance.
We ask all participants to be dialed in and logged in 5 minutes early
for participant introductions.
- Note your registration email for detailed phone numbers, passcodes,
links, logins, passwords
- Dial into telephone teleconference first, then enter your passcode
- Use emailed meeting link to join the meeting; we suggest accepting
add-in if prompted
- Login with your email address (your login) and password; do not
enter as a guest
On Demand access
- Be sure you can connect and download from certain
websites if you have not already done so.
- We recommend running and viewing the beginning of the WEBinar
to prove access
- (To preview the sample page you will get with
the link you get with your On Demand order, and
your options, look at the Sample
On Demand Page)
Want to view a movie detailing these steps?
click on WEBinar
Preparation (flash 6.0 or higher required). You can watch the
entire movie, and/or pause playback to accomplish the steps as you
go. Movie is quite complete, and includes steps needed to both
condition your machine and server and email, and WEBinar login
instructions as well.
Need Flash for the movie?
Assure you have Flash 6 or higher installed via Flash
version check (if needed, uninstall
Flash); note that the meeting will require Flash 8.